Our online privacy statement applies to this website. Troy Adams Coaching grants independent contractors selling rights to its products (herein after referred to as Independent Sales Representatives or Troy Adams Coaching). Troy Adams Coaching are not employed by Troy Adams Coaching. Therefore, Troy Adams Coaching does not control, and is not responsible or liable for the collection, use or disclosure of Personal Information by Troy Adams Coaching, including for their marketing purposes. If you provide information to a Consultant through the website, Troy Adams Coaching will have access to it and shall treat it in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Troy Adams Coaching may provide Troy Adams Coaching with information regarding their customers, in which case Troy Adams Coaching will treat such information, once in its possession, in accordance with this Statement.
If you are the customer of a Troy Adams Coaching, you should check with your Consultant directly to learn about her/his data privacy practices.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
General Browsing Information
TroyAdamsCoaching.com gathers navigational information during each visitor's use of our website. In the process of gathering navigational information, non-personally identifiable information (e.g., domain type, browser version, service provider and IP address and the like) may be collected. The navigational information tells TroyAdamsCoaching.com about the use of our site by visitors, including the areas of our website that are most visited or the time of a last visit to a page on our site. It also tells us about the technical efficiencies of our website and services (e.g., the time it takes a visitor to connect to our site and/or download pages). The navigational information helps us better understand a visitor's experience at TroyAdamsCoaching.com and improve upon that experience by recognizing and delivering more of the features, services and products our visitors prefer. We may provide this statistical information to third parties, but when we do so we do not provide personally identifying information without your permission.
Collection of Personal Information: "Personal Information" is information that can identify you such as name, postal address (including billing and shipping addresses), telephone number, e-mail address, credit card number, and user name. We collect Personal Information from you when you choose to participate in our offers and programs or otherwise provide information directly to us, including when you register with us, purchase products, participate in our interactive features or otherwise interact with us on our website.
Use of Personal Information. We may use Personal Information:
- For the purposes for which you specifically provided it including, without limitation, to enable us to respond to your inquiries and process and fulfill your requests;
- Troy Adams Coaching uses the personal information we collect from you to deliver products that you have ordered, to fulfill requests that you have created, to contact you or the product recipient(s) in the event of order or delivery difficulties, for verification purposes, to respond to your inquiries, and to deliver services and information about our products or Web site, including adding you to our print catalogue mailing list.
- to send you information about your relationship or transactions with us;
- to tell you about products, services, programs, and offers that we believe may be of interest to you via e-mail, SMS, telephone or postal mail;
- to personalize your experience with us including by presenting products or offers tailored to you;
- to allow you to use, communicate and interact with others on our Site;
- to help you find an Troy Adams Coaching including suggesting a new Consultant if your Troy Adams Coaching has discontinued selling our products, and to facilitate the business activities of a Troy Adams Coaching;
for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our website, improving our services, identifying usage trends, and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns;
- to complete and fulfill your order, or otherwise provide you with products or services, for example, to process your payments, have your order delivered to you, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service; and
- to allow you to send an e-mail to other people through our "send to a friend" type functionality. (By using this functionality, you are telling us that you are entitled to use and provide us with your friend's name and e-mail address for that purpose. Your friend's information will only be used to send the forwarding e-mail and is not saved in our databases.);
- Troy Adams Coaching uses the personal information we collect from you to deliver products that you have ordered, to fulfill requests that you have created, to contact you or the product recipient(s) in the event of order or delivery difficulties, for verification purposes, to respond to your inquiries, and to deliver services and information about our products or website, including adding you to our print catalogue mailing list.
Sharing Personal Information. We may disclose your Personal Information:
- to third-party service providers who provide services to Troy Adams Coaching, such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, information technology services, customer service, e-mail delivery services, credit card processing, auditing, training, and other similar services. (These third parties will be supplied with, or have access to, your Personal Information for the purpose of providing these services to us or on our behalf);
- to Troy Adams Coaching, to the extent necessary for them to contact you, fulfill your orders or provide a service to you;
- to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings); and
- as we believe necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Troy Adams Coaching may use your e-mail address, your mailing address, and phone number to contact you regarding administrative notices, new product offerings and communications relevant to your use of our website. If you do not wish to receive these communications, please Contact Us (https://TroyAdamsCoaching.com/contact-us).
Troy Adams Coaching may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to manage our website and to enhance our site based on the usage pattern data we receive. Troy Adams Coaching reserves the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of business or assets to a third party.
Privacy of Children on Our Website
To ensure compliance with federal law, TroyAdamsCoaching.com does not knowingly collect or maintain information provided by children under the age of 18. If a child has provided us with personally-identifying information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact us to remove the information.
Our Site may link to websites operated by other third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of websites operated by third parties that are linked to or integrated with our site, or for the privacy practices of third party Internet advertising companies. The inclusion of a link on our website does not imply endorsement of the linked site by us. Troy Adams Coaching are solely responsible for their own websites and for any information collected on those websites. If any Sales Consultant uses Troy Adams Coaching to collect information from you, Troy Adams Coaching may have access to that information and shall treat it in accordance with this Privacy Statement. We encourage you to review the separate privacy policies of each site you visit.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our site. These companies may use information about your visit to our website in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. In the course of serving advertisements to this Site, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies http://networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp which is not affiliated with Troy Adams Coaching.
Links to Other Websites & Services
For your convenience, our Site may contain links to other sites, especially sites operated by Independent Troy Adams Coaching. Troy Adams Coaching is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. We encourage you to review the separate privacy policies of each site you visit.
Updates to the Privacy Statement
Please review the Privacy Statement for any material changes made within the last thirty days with respect to categories of information collected at TroyAdamsCoaching.com or material changes in how we use information collected at TroyAdamsCoaching.com (whether a deletion or addition). If you are concerned about how your personal information is used, please visit our site often for this and other important announcements about TroyAdamsCoaching.com.
Troy Adams Coaching respects the online privacy of all visitors to our website. By using our website, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Troy Adams Coaching in a manner consistent with the guidelines stated in this policy.
Questions or Concerns
TroyAdamsCoaching.com takes the following types of security measures to protect the information you provide to us: use of technologies and policies such as limited access data-centers, firewall technology, secure socket layer certificate authentication and limitations of administrative access to our systems. In addition, it is our policy not to send your credit card number via e-mail. In fact, this is a practice we encourage you to adopt in all of your Internet activities.
We have designed TroyAdamsCoaching.com to accept orders only from Web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology; for example, 4.0 versions or higher of Netscape Navigator, versions 0.8 or higher of Firefox, versions 1.2 or higher of Safari, and versions 5.01 or higher of Internet Explorer.
While we implement the above security measures on this Site, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible. Whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online for example on message boards, through e-mail or in chat areas that information can be collected and used by others.
No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
How You Can Update, Correct, or Delete Your Information
You can access the information that we collect online and maintain through normal updating methods. To update, correct or delete this information, you can visit our Contact Us (https:// TroyAdamsCoaching.com/contact-us) page or call (951) 686-3826.
During the normal course of doing business, we may need to share your information among our business units, our affiliates and unaffiliated third parties as necessary in order to service orders you place with us.